- A journey into finding out what year Christ was born.
- What Year was Christ Born?
- Dionysius Exiguus and the AD Calendar System
- The Birth-Year of Christ and the History of Calendars: the Regnal System
- A Chronology of the Herods
- A Chronology of the Herods: More Details
- The Olympiad Calendar and the Birth Year of Christ.
- The Venerable Bede and the Problem of 1 A.D.
- The Adamic Calendar and the Life of Christ
- Does Eusebius Give a Date for the Creation in His Chronicle
A journey into finding out what year Christ was born.
In reality it is a portion about the politics and history of the Western calendar system.
An introduction to the Christian calendar system, the problems and its history.
A brief look into the life, texts and history of the founder of the AD acronym and the beginnings of our present calendar system.
The history and problems of the ancient regnal calendar system especially in relation to the birth of Christ.
Graphing various historical documents on the lives of the Herods to determine the actual birth-year of Christ.
Same graphs as the ‘Chronology of the Herods’ but with documentation and the logic behind them
Understanding the Olympiad calendar system and its relation to the birth year of Christ.
Discovering and Understanding Bede’s Timetables and And How they affect our Modern Calendar System.
Understanding the Adamic Calendar and how it relates to the life of Christ”>The Adamic Calendar and the Life of Christ.
Eusebius on the Creation year by Roger Pearse.